Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine Corset Bustier

This is a card I did for my husband for Valentines day.  This is the sexy side of me.
If you would like to the pattern for this please email and I will gladly email you the pattern.  I still don't know how to do it here so until I figure that out all downloads on pattens, etc.. will have to be emailed (sorry, i'm still learning...).
I had a fun time doing this card although it took me forever to do as I had to do it all freestyle.
The back of this is a regular card base that is glued to this card front.
I used eyelets for the shirt holes and ribbon going upward to tie on top. I also used decorated scissors (victorian) for the border to give it a more lace look.  I am pleased on how this turned out.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. nice card. love the color selection. hubby will enjoy it. Would love the pattern if you are willing to share. Thanks so much. Ann wgastitch7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my i love your card would you teach me how to make it , I love your work very nice!!

    ReplyDelete