This is a recipe my friend Laurie did that she would like to share on the blog. She loved how this turned out and said it was very tasty! I still want to try this, looks very good and a great Valentine treat! Enjoy!!!
•1 pkg (9.5 oz) Keebler Fudge Shoppe Peanut Butter Filled cookies
•2 bricks (8 oz each) 1⁄3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
•11⁄4 cups sugar
•1 cup creamy peanut butter
•1 tsp vanilla extract
•3 large eggs, at room temperature
•3 oz semisweet baking chocolate
•2 Tbsp unsalted butter
•2 Tbsp light corn syrup
•1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
•1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Line muffin pans with 24 paper (not foil) baking cups.
2. Break cookies into a food processor. Pulse until fine moist crumbs form. Press about 1 Tbsp evenly over bottom of each cup. Freeze until ready to fill.
3. Beat next 4 ingredients in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth. On low speed, beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended. Spoon about 2 1/2 Tbsp into each cup.
4. Bake 20 minutes, or until puffed. (Some may crack on top; that’s OK.) Cool completely in pans on a wire rack.
5. Meanwhile, prepare Glaze: Microwave ingredients on medium, stirring until smooth. Cool slightly.
6. Peel off liners. Place cakes on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon glaze over tops; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate at least 2 hours for glaze to set.
Planning Tip: Refrigerate, with wax paper between layers, up to 1 week, or freeze airtight up to 1 month (thaw in refrigerator).