Friday, October 26, 2012

Sami's Circus Party!



-Sami's Circus Party-


I had a fun time decorating this year for Sami's 6th Birthday.  
  I just wanted to share the tent I decorated out in the back porch.

This is made with plastic table covers.. very simple to assemble.
I used 4 red covers and 2 white.. you could do more of course if you wanted to make it even more BIG but this was good for me.  :)
One cover drooped to the left and the other drooped to the right. (does that make sense?)
I thumb tacked it to the top and then when I had all the pieces and colors tacked I taped the sides together so the wind wouldn't take it all different ways.
The kids really had a fun time and really enjoyed the decor.





I served gumballs, brownies, marshmallow peanut candies, taffys, popcorn, caramel apples, goldfish, peanuts, animal crackers and I also made cotton candy from a machine I found on sale at Macy's. :)  



We had hot dogs and hamburgers and to drink was Izze's juices (on sale!).. simple but fun! (no one complained so I say they had fun.. lol)
I found the red baskets at the store (Fred Meyers) on sale for 1.50 for 4 baskets.  The checkered liners I had from a previous party.



We had face painting (got to love Sami's face!!! he's so serious... LOL!!!!), balloon popping, games and lots of food!  I gathered wood scraps from my Dads house and painted it. Simple, cheap and a fun, my type of party!!




No comments:

Post a Comment