Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Updates and other ideas...

I have uploaded some things on my Chef page that I will be offering for my Catering parties and still have a lot of other recipes for you that I have been doing the last month.  I have been busy cooking up a storm in my tiny kitchen and trying out new things.  Everyone seems to love them so go on over to my Chef page if you click on the little chef on the right it will take you straight there.  Happy Cooking!

On the other side of my creations I have been brainstorming on some April fools day treats that I think my boys will love & will be surprised to know what they really are... so stay tuned for what is up my sleeve cause you won't want to miss this one!

Easter is also around the corner and I am going to be making a few crafts this weekend to get myself ready for it.  I have a few ideas but still searching for better things. *wink*

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment